Support Your Favorite Charity! Submit Your Non-Profit / Fundraising Event HERE
This calendar is designed to help nonprofits know when other organizations have planned their big fundraising events. Please restrict your submissions to that type of activity. Other community events can be submitted to the Monterey InfoCenter’s community events calendar: email to: email@example.com
Feb 22 & 24 2019
Fifth Annual Concerts for Charity
Hosted by Tom and Karen Worthington in partnership with the new Rotary of Salinas Valley. Famed Italian pianist Francesco Attesti will headline the Fifth Annual Concerts for Charity, a two-concert series held at a private home in Salinas. The concerts are open to the public and benefit Salinas-based nonprofit Kinship Center and Mount Shasta-based nonprofit Save the Rain. Mr. Attesti is world renowned for his interpretations of the Romantic and early Twentieth Century Repertoire. Performing with him are Matteo Galli, chief organist at the St. Maria presso St. Satiro Basilica in Milan, and Lorenzo Iosco, Bass Clarinetist of the Hong Kong Philharmonic Orchestra. The artists will join attendees for food, drink and conversation following each concert. RSVP is required. Organizer Contact Information: Austin Shilstone, (831) 455-4713. The concert on Friday is at 6 p.m. and Sunday is at 2 p.m.
* * *
To post your fundraising event, please use the form below. (copy and paste it into a blank email) You do not have to have all the information to post your event, just the event title, a CONFIRMED date, and contact information. You are allowed no more than two updates to add additional information before the event date. If your event is cancelled or the date changes, be sure to send that information to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
- event name
- Organization hosting it:
- Date (s): (Beginning and ending date if your event is multiple days long)
- Time start:
- Time end:
- Venue name,
- RSVP required?
- Ticket Cost:
- purchase online? If so, Ticket URL:
- Organizer Contact Information:
- Name, Phone, email, external URL
- A paragraph or two, can include link to event website
- No more than 3 promotional materials (Photos, video (no more than one for space reasons), flyer, poster, postcard, etc.) may be included, but please make certain you have permission or rights to use them from the photographer or videographer, before placing us at risk of copyright infringement.
- You can cut and paste the form into your email, then submit it to: email@example.com